Is your child constantly dancing around the house? Standing in front of the TV copying dance moves? Even making up their own moves? Do they put on shows for your family?
Sounds like they're ready for dance classes!
With encouragement and support, we'll nurture your child's passion for dance as we develop their technique and skills. But helping your child fall in love with dance is only part of what we do at Miss Twister Dance Company. It’s also about creating fun memories of dance classes, performances, and giving them goals to reach and be proud of. We want to teach your child to be the best dancer they can be, but also to have fun, feel excited and be inspired when they come to the studio. MTDC provides dance lessons to families from Bridgeport, Paradise, Decatur, Alvord, Boyd, Chico and surrounding areas.
WE OFFER MORE...
- Proper Class Sizes (Student: Instructor Ratio)
- All Adult Educators (Teen Class Assistants)
- AAA: Always Age Appropriate (Costumes, Music Choices, Dance Moves)
- All showoffs and recitals under 1.5 hours!
- Short rehearsal times
- Studio run by former professional cheerleader
- At least one performance opportunity every semester
- Priority Registration for Returning Families
- CURTSY ACADEMY and SPIN PROGRAM created by Miss Kylie herself!
- Low Commitment Competitive Dance Program
- REFIT Dance Fitness (suitable for adults and children)
- Low-stress environment
- FREE Thank You Gift/Medal at Christmas Show and Spring Recital
- Special Acknowledgements for 5, 10, 15 yr Students
- Viewing Window and Televisions ALWAYS available
- THE LIST GOES ON!!